Who Are we?
Power and Sail Squadron
We are part of a national organization of recreational boating enthusiasts with over 20,000 active members
The Guelph Power and Sail Squadron is a committed community of experienced boaters inspiring others to adopt a safe boating attitude through education and training. We have been actively involved in safe boating since 1962.
We are part of a nationwide not for profit organization with over 20,000 active members. Our instructors and programs help recreational boaters improve their boating safety knowledge as well as their vessel handling and navigation skills.
Vision - who are we?
A committed community of experienced boaters inspiring others to adopt a safe boating attitude through education and training.
- We teach safe boating practices and proper navigational technologies.
- We promote the cause of boating safety by creating a safe boating ethic.
Values - what keeps us strong
- Boating safety is of prime importance
- We encourage recreational boating as a safe and enjoyable experience for the whole family.
- Our CPS-ECP Boating Courses are of high quality and provide good value
- We are leaders in safe boating education
- We depend on volunteers of all ages, levels of experience and skill
- We enjoy our interactions with our fellow volunteers and members
- We believe that recreational boaters are environmentally responsible